2018 is right around the corner, and it’s going to be superrrrr big year for me. I love sharing and reading others’ goals, so I thought that I’d make a blog post about mine!
- Graduate! That’s right, I’ll be a highschool senior next year, and I’ll be graduating. While I’m super excited, I’m also kinda nervous. Which leads to my next point…
- Get into college! I have a list of colleges that I’d be so happy to get into and go to, but I do have a top choice. I’m crossing my fingers, so we’ll see.
- Enjoy senior year to the fullest! Not going to lie, it’s going to be a super stressful year. I’m going to be stressed, my friends are going to be stressed, my grade is going to be stressed. But despite all of that, it’s the last year that that entire group of people will be attending the same school. I want to make memories that I can carry with me after I graduate.
- Finish my WIP! I’ve started outlining it this year, and I’m planning on writing a ton during winter break. I’m hoping to write, edit, and revise the WIP so that it sparkles by the end of 2018.
- Turn 18! Allah willing, I’ll be a legal adult by this time next year, which means…
- VOTE! I’ll be able to vote in the 2918 congressional elections, and I’m so pumped.
- Read 50 books! I set myself a goal of reading 100 books my sophomore year, 75 my junior year, and so it makes sense to set myself the goal of reading 50 for senior year. I do think be able to top this number so I may end up raising it.
- Keep blogging! Blogging has such a great addition to my life, and next April I’ll have been blogging for a full year. It seems like I’ve been blogging for much longer than that though.
- Be grateful.
- Be positive.
- Be kind.
- Participate in Camp Nano during July.
Those are all my 2018 goals for now. I’ll come back and add to this list as I come up with more. Have any of you started to think of any goals that you want to accomplish next year? If so, feel free to share them down below!
Happy reading, happy writing, and happy blogging!