A while back I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. Huge thanks to Sophie Li over at Sophie’s Corner! Definitely check out Sophie’s blog, she’s extremely kind and I really enjoy reading her posts.
Rules for The Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
Seven facts about me:
- I really want to be trilingual when I grow up. I hope to speak English, Mandarin, and Arabic fluently. English is my primary language, and I’ve been taking Mandarin since 7th grade. This will be fifth school year studying Mandarin. I’m strongly considering minoring in Mandarin during college. As for Arabic, when I was little I knew how to write and say the entire Arabic alphabet, and write and count from 1-10. Now, all I remember is how to count in Arabic from 1-10. I definitely want to take a summer course or take classes in college since my high school doesn’t offer Arabic.
- Next summer, I’m going to travel internationally for the first time. I’ll either be traveling to China or to Ghana through my school. I’m super pumped to travel to either destination.
- This summer I obsessed over a singing competition on ABC called Boy Band. (Those of you who follow me on Twitter probably already know this😂) It was basically a show where watchers got to vote to make America’s next boy band. My youngest brother and I would watch it every week. It was a pretty good distraction for me because this summer was a really hectic and stressful one for me and my family. I’m probably going to insert a pretty cool Boy Band gif somewhere in this post.
- Somehow my blog reached 500 followers!!! I just wanted to take a bullet point to thank all of you for taking the time to read my words. It amazes me that I’ve been able to connect with people worldwide over a love of books and words. I’m planning on doing a giveaway on the blog in celebration of both reaching 500 followers and also my birthday! So keep an eye out for that. (I included the Boy Band gifs as promised)
- Fall is my favorite season. I love love love sweater weather. The months of October to December are also my favorite time of the year.
- The seasons affect what I read. During the summer, I almost exclusively read YA contemporary/ contemporary romance. During the fall months, I transition to reading primiarly YA sci-fi or fantasy. It’s weird, and I don’t know if I’m the only reader that this happens to.
- My longest playlist on Spotify is currently 191 songs long. It’s a mix of R&B, indie, pop, rock (it’s Fall Out Boy so does that count?), kpop, cpop/mandopop, and rap. If anyone ever needs some new music recs, feel free to ask.
- Karlaamae @Reads and Thoughts
- Hailey @Word Fae
- Keri @Books With Keri
- Eliana @High Lady’s Library
- Delphine @Delphine the Babbler
- Lexie @Reading In The Wings
- Eva @Brilliantly Bookish
- Inge @The Belgian Reviewer
- Nicka @Read by Nicka
- ANY AND EVERYONE ELSE
Hopefully some of these facts were interesting! Are there any that I shared that you can kinda sorta relate to, or have in common? As always…
Happy reading, happy writing, and happy blogging!