Hello, everyone! I had the pleasure of being nominated for the Liebster Award by Lyndsey @Lyndsey’s Book Blog. Be sure to check out her blog, it’s pretty awesome. Thanks so much for the nomination, Lyndsey!
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions they gave you.
- Nominate 11 blogs and let them know they’ve been tagged.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
If you could live in any fictional world (doesn’t have to be fantasy, just any book world) which would it be?
I’d definitely want to live in Ketterdam. I love the world in the Six of Crows duology so much, and I’d love to be friends with Kaz and the gang. I’m planning on rereading the duology soon because it’s been a while since I’ve read it, and I miss the characters.
Which fantasy creature would you love to have as a pet?
I’d love to have a dragon. A speedier, cooler, and possibly more environmentally friendly transportation (no oil!) option.
If you could control one of the elements (earth, air, water, fire) which would you choose?
This is such a hard one! So I took a BuzzFeed quiz, and I got water. I’ll go with that!
Do you prefer tea or coffee? How do you take it?
I really dislike the taste of coffee, even though I like the smell. I prefer tea, and I’ll take it hot or cold depending on the weather, sweetened with honey. My favorites are green tea and chai tea.
Would you rather be too hot or too cold?
I’d rather be too hot. I get cold super easily, and I notice when I’m cold more so than when I’m hot. But being too cold seems more logical to me because you could always put on more layers.
What’s your favorite color?
Red. It was my mom’s favorite color so it became mine when I was younger, and I don’t really want to pick another color. I also like various shades of blue.
Team Edward or Team Jacob?
If I’m being 100% honest, I don’t remember which is which. I just know that one sparkles. I read the first book in the series, but that’s it. Let me know which team you’re on in the comments!
Go to your Goodreads to-read list, what’s the fifth book on your list?
It’s Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe. I’ve been meaning to read this for ages, and I really don’t know why I haven’t yet. Especially since I know I’m going to absolutely love it. (UPDATE: I FINALLY READ THE BOOK, AHHHHH!)
Ketchup or mayonnaise?
Mayo!! I really want to do the prank where you wash out an empty mayo jar, put vanilla pudding it in, and eat it out of the jar so it looks like you’re eating mayo. I think that’d be funny.
Do you prefer paperbacks, hardbacks, ebooks or audiobooks?
I can’t do audiobooks because it’s too easy for me to tune out or get distracted. I’m not the biggest fan of ebooks, but they serve their purpose, especially for ARCs. I don’t really have a preference between reading paperbacks or hardbacks, but if I do buy a book then I’d prefer to buy the hardback version if there is one.
Who would be your dream book boy/girlfriend?
Porter Roth from Alex, Approximately. I swooned a lot about him in my review. Rishi Patel is a very close second.
Okey dokey, here are my 11 questions:
- What’s your favorite song (current or all-time)?
- Why do you love books?
- If you had to name yourself after any city, state, or country which would you choose and why?
- What’s the best book or book series that you’ve ever read?
- Ketchup or mustard?
- What trend do you hope makes a comeback?
- What movie title best describes your life?
- If you could live in a book, TV show, or movie, which would it be?
- If you could only take three books to a deserted island with you, which three would they be?
- What book has influenced you the most?
- If you could have one superpower what would it be, and why?
I tag the following wonderful bloggers:
- Athena @Literary, Athena
- Cayla @Cayla’s Booktopia
- Vijayalakshmi Harish @regalpoet
- Myrthe @BooksaroundtheWorld
- Sue @CrushingCinders
- Sofii @A Book. A Thought.
- Jireh @thebookishpost
- Min @MinandHerBooks
- Ross @The Royal Bookshelf
- ANY AND EVERYONE ELSE
I hope you all enjoyed this post and as always…
Happy reading, happy writing, and happy blogging!