A few weeks ago I was tagged by Max to do this award/tag. Thank you, Max for tagging me, and you all should definitely check out his blog! So without further ado, let’s jump in!
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate (up to) 15 people
- Let your nominees know that you’ve nominated them
7 Facts About Me:
- I actually have never suffered through a book buying problem or have had to put myself on a book-buying ban. This is because the majority of the books that I read and review I get from my local library. I honestly don’t have to money to do a ton of large book hauls and nor do I find them necessary to do.
- Besides reading, writing, and blogging, I love to dance. I’ve been dancing on and off for about eight years now.
- I dog-ear books but I don’t like when others do it to books. I know, I know, I’m a hypocrite.
- I love love love book quotes. Honestly, I want to print a bunch of them out off of Pinterest and create a collage on one of my bedroom walls.
- I’m a huge mood reader and I don’t keep up with my TBR list all time, though most of the books that I read are often on my TBR list. I love reading light YA contemporary romances during the summer.
- I really want to study psychology and/or neuroscience when I go to college. Reading and writing have both made me interested in learning more about how people and the brain work because I literally spend 99.9% of my time either creating people or reading about people that someone else has created.
- I’m constantly amazed by the kindness and the vastness of the book blogging community. I’ve never gotten to interact with so many wonderful people from so many different places. I love that my words can travel to places that I haven’t physically traveled to (yet!).
- Grace @BooksandBemusings
- Jackie @TooMuchofaBookNerd
- Deanna @DeeReadsThings
- Kawther @TheVillianLibrary
- Kenzie @SmudgedThoughts
- Elise @thebookishactress
- Aris @AwkwardAris
- ANY AND EVERYONE ELSE!!!
I hope you all enjoyed getting to know a little bit more about me, and as always…
Happy reading, happy writing, and happy blogging!